eyes wide open eyes wide open

Well,

Wasn't that just enough to turn you vegan

Eightsquare responds:

i copied this from my authors comments because lots of people got the same idea

OKAY: i'm gonna clear two things up i am a leather wearing meat eating person and the message of the video isnt to not harm animals

the message is that we dont usually think of where our stuff comes from. we dont see bacon and think of pigs, we dont see clothes and think of where the fibres come from. even if we know where everything comes from we dont have that in our minds. and the toaster bit is because my friend found a mouse in his toaster once, so i always think of mice when i use mine...(his house id disgusting srsly)

Stranger Danger Game Stranger Danger Game

Lol...

I like how it showed me a commercial for baby formula while this game loaded

deathink responds:

Pure WIN!

Impale Impale

uhhhhh

uhhhh it's fun but your level score is how many zombies you shot? shouldn't it be a better score for less zombies shot?
fuck accuracy, lemme just lob 5 million of these guys off screen

Vectrix Vectrix

Crazy Masterful!

This couldn't have been a better improvement on Vector Rush. As per the most common complaint, it's easier to tell where your hit-zone is. Plus you added enemies, more powerups, more obstacles, better effects, and much more of a challenge. This is a classic example of a coder who hears any and all criticism and rises to it. Bravo.

Time for Visine, my eyes bled a little

Andrei G. - Vanguard Andrei G. - Vanguard

Nice voices, little slow

I really like the synths and filters used, I just think it took a little long to get going. The main beat itself is fitting, but it doesn't come in until almost 3:00. Would like to hear some more with these voices